Saturday, May 30, 2009

Farewell May

I hate May's. Maybe it's a mental thing because people aren't supposed to hate whole months but me and May have a history. Maybe it's a mental thing but they are always doozy's. Today is the second to last day in the month and I want to just breeze by them but you know I can never breeze by anthing. The only thing that comes easy to me is sleep, and lately even that hasn't been the best.

All you have to do is read May's post to see what kind of month is has been. My rant's have outnumbered my rave's. I have my moments when I am human and complain but for the most part I can't stand complaining because it is a waste of energy. I like to just be happy and enjoy what I have instead of dwelling on what I don't have. With that said please bring on June. I'm not excited about summer school but I'm excited about the unknowns that lie ahead. I'm dumb geeked about June 1st. I'm gonna bring in the month right, with hopefully nothing but good vibes.

But first thing first, I have to go say my goodbyes.

2 comments:

  1. May is my favorite month, so maybe next yr when May rolls over you can think about how elated I feel. I can't believe this I always thought everyone loved May. I quess I have always just been on a high horse. But I've always felt like my birthday came in the best month of the yr and I wished that everyone's b-day month could of been as great as mine. Good info though, it's good for my perspective on life. Now I can have understanding why in May everyone is not as happy. It is possible that some ppl hate May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant say i have a particular feeling about any month, they are just months to me.

    maybe i should reexamine the months to find out which ones i like and dont like

    ReplyDelete