Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blow.

Yesterday I had one of those days that made me happy that I had been chosen to live my life and no1 else's. My month has been filled with ups and downs but yesterday was a peak. I was excited as soon as I got off work on Sunday. I had a great after work day so anticipation was high for Monday. I woke up a lil earlier than I had to. The only pressing issue of the day was my final. I wasn't even mad tho. It's like I was just happy to be and I went on about my morning ritual.


I went to my friends house to pick up some Billy. My friend and I talked a lil business then I was off to school to take this final. I stopped by the bookstore to sale all my books. I was bummed out when they only took one for a measly 41 bucks but it was more than I had in my pocket when I woke up so I rolled with it. I went in my test ready to just go ahead and bubble whatever but something in me told me to go ahead and give it a college try. I did and later found out I got a D and ended up with a C in the class. All in all I wasn't fazed as long as I didn't sit in the class next semester.


Timing was perfect because when I got home I got a lil rest then went to go catch up with my girls. We were STARVING like nobodies business. We took the scenic route (aka I made a mistake and got on the wrong freeway) but we ended up at BJ's. I fucked my food up and showed my chocolate pizookie with oreo creme the same treatment. I can't remember what was said but it made me laugh so hard. One of those good deep laughs that make you feel like you maxed out on crunches.


We went next door to the hookah lounge and had a goofy time. I decided to go ahead and get my own hookah for the summer nights that I enjoy in my beautiful city. My friend bought me pineapple smoke (she only did it so I won't charge her to come to the lounge at my house). Next we went to the galleria when I ran into my friends mother. We need to locate her daughter cuz we aint hung out since March. Where are you Dinkus? I bought some cute heels for Bad Bitch Saturday. I can't wait! Anywho after that went to Del Amo and went to Metropark, one of my favorite place for shirts that feature bad bitches with pistols. Which reminds me I need to get a gun license and a cute custom gun.


Afterwards we went to the hills to spark Billy up. Billy had me relaxed and calm. Great ending to a cool day except for we wasn't done. We went to Petco to get some fighter fish. My friends were still feelin Billy so I went alone. I picked a beautiful fish. He became even prettier when the cool ass cashier gave him to me for $20. Everybody meet Blow:


No comments:

Post a Comment