Sunday, May 3, 2009

Just A Thought

"Love does not guarantee reciprocation..."
-NotForTheFaintOfHeart
Sometimes I just come up with random thoughts and they just stick with me. I was driving by myself listening to Sade after smoking some of Cali's finest at school. I don't know what it was but I was really mellow and on autopilot. I went to Popeye's to get some spicy strips, rice and beans, and , mashed potatoes, mississippi mud pie and a coke. While I was waiting on my food my mind went bananas. I thought a lot of random things in between ordering and recieving my food, but the above quote stuck with me.

Now I'm not in love at the moment, I have been in love but for right now I'm cool on it. I could go into a long drawn out series of post about that one person in my life but I'll spare you and me (cuz I'm not tryna take a Minnie Ripperton type walk down memory lane).

With that said all I have is this to say on love. Its a crazy entity in life but everyone wants, if not needs it. What sucks is when feelings aren't reciprocated. I want someone to read this and realize that how you feel about one person may not be how that person feels about you. I don't believe one should ever feel stupid about loving someone because the heart feels how it feels, I will say that one should feel stupid about trying to FORCE someone to feel the same way. It just leads to... ultimately nothing. I tried to figure out what it leads to and drew a blank, which leads me to believe it leads to nothing....

**I don't want to end this post like this. It feels so incomplete. This is the kind of shit I wish I could analyze with someone else, but alas my friends would swear I was on some other shit. Especially since I'm single as a slice of cheese. That's why I blog tho. Maybe I will come back and complete this when I get some experience to test my theory. Maybe not though, I can't imagine me forcing the greatness that is my love on someone who doesn't want it. I also dont want to be on the other side having someone feel love for me and not returning the favor because that would also make my heart ache, and I refuse to act like I'm in love to spare some feelings, my life is not a movie and I wouldn't recieve an academy for such a role. So I guess this how this one will end.**

1 comment:

  1. one of the worse feelings i have ever experienced is having someone who is crazy about me, and not feeling remotely the same about them. it seems to happen to me more often than i would like. i do not feel like i do anything to make it happen, it just happens. and what's worse is having to tell someone that you do not feel the same.

    i wish there was a way to stop it from happening again

    ReplyDelete