Thursday, July 2, 2009

Don't Know What to Say

Well I've been gone for a minute. I've been working on some things and sorting thru some things and trying to grab some focus. I wanted to do a post on problems and how to make them powerless, but life happens from time to time and my mind gets blown when I least expect it. I'm going to post more completely tomorrow but I have to get this one out asap.

I'm so selective about people I choose to spend my time with and usually it takes a while for me to get comfortable. Sometimes I think my relationships are tested with people early. This has a been a wild past couple of days that taught me a WHOLE lot about some people in my life. I'm glad to say that I know some good ass people and found them thru unfortunate circumstances that I wouldn't change for anything.

I took a professional step back but in terms of personal acquisitions in my life I've gained tenfold. These two particular people made going to work easier and actually put smiles on my face. One of them got dealt a heavy blow this week. The way the other one stepped up to the plate reminded me of the definition of a true friend. I was shown proof that true friendships don't have probation periods. When you find real, true to heart, down for whatever friends you need to hold on tight to them. Genuine people are a rarity in this world full of counterfeits.

No comments:

Post a Comment