Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I'm Still Here

I know my last post have been on some "what is her problem" type stuff. It's crazy because when I read my shit back it's real vague and dramatic, so to those who don't know me they might assume I'm going thru some crazy ass struggles. In reality my struggle is less than someone elses and more than others. And everyday that passes is another day I made it thru. But this post isnt about all that. I have a lot of things to share but I dont have the time or know how. So I'm just gonna randomly lay some shit out there. Some are just thoughts and ideas and some I will expand on later, others I dont know what to do with.

I got some songs that need to be on the blog. No I'm not gonna go the MJ route.

When did being a real person become obsolete?

When did being a gangster and bad bitch become things to aspire to be?

Not to be a man basher, but where are the real men hiding at?

When am I gonna get my shit together?

My Flaws

"the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud, was more painful than the risk to blossom"

Scary Dream

What If....

A letter to my Aunt.

I need a blunt, and not that dirt ass stress you was offering!

He plays, I play but I quit and I'm serious this time.

Volunteer?

Anyways I'll be back by the end of this week with something legit to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment