Monday, August 10, 2009

Busy but Shit Aint Gettin Done, Why?

I've been really busy lately. My time is being streched in multiple directions. Some people like doing shit everyday and going out and shit but I don't. If I oly went out once a month I prolly wouldn't complain as long as I saw certain people every so often. With that being said I have to start just saying no because I don't like my current busy bee schedule because I'm not getting the shit done that needs to be done. I also need to take a week or two off from work. I'm waiting until I get the 80 bitch ass hours I need but by the time I get those who knows where I'll be. They say if you make a list of shit you want to do and look at it then it will be easier to do it. In my mind that list is done but the action part is really hard for me to do. So here it is written.

I HAVE to go shopping. I'm not eating meat this week yet I have not went to the store to get a damn thing which is horrible because I refuse to get lazy and go to Taco Bell and get some bean burritos.

I HAVE to go to class. My homegirl copied me the book and we have a test on Wednesday so I need to get it together. As usual I had a high goal of getting an A in this class but my actions have desired a C. In the end I COULD have done better and probably will look back and say I SHOULD have done better, but a credit is a fuckin credit no matter how you slice or dice that bitch.

I HAVE to pay for this damn summer session and parking ticket I recieved. Shame on it all for me letting it get this far but thats just money I don't want to spend on that.

I WANT to go to yoga. My friends want me to go with them but I have a certain routine I follow and the time they want to go doesn't match up with the time I want to go. They gonna think I'm a flaker but oh well. I been pleasing others all month it seems by doing shit I don't necessarily want or need to do so I gotta charge other people's feelings to the game sometimes.

I REALLY WANT to kick it with my muse. It's pretty impossible because I work days and he works nights. He told me he is open on Tuesday but I have plans with one of my best friends that I'm not going to break. Hopefully his night is open and we can do something then. This dude has me crushin on him. SMH at what his text messages do to me. I talk to him everyday and he has yet to say anything that makes me want to delete him out my phone.

I NEED to sit down and write this card for Auntie. We were supposed to go to the movies today but she couldn't make it. We rescheduled for next Monday and she wants to take my little cousins school shopping. I NEED to come up with money for that because I always help out with that every year.

I WANT to buy a little fridge for my room.

I NEED to get my fuckin car washed. It's too great to be so dirty but I need more hours in my night so I could get enough sleep for all this shit. I hate to say it but I may have to go a week with a bedtime and see how my body is effected. I can't fuckin wait til the shift bid. I'm running to the night shift. I was never this damn tired. Cross your fingers that I could get Friday Saturday off guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment