Saturday, October 22, 2011

Live in the Moment

My coworker gave me some great advice one day when it comes to how he deals with people he's seeing. He said, "I just take it day by day. I enjoy when we are together and make sure I leave on good terms. When I think too far in advance I fuck up. I psyche myself out. I don't have time for that." I don't know why this everyday conversation had such a profound effect on me. It's most likely because I always move full throttle. I always want to give all my greatness before I find out that they weren't really worthy of it. I don't really feel stupid after wards because I always just do what's on my heart but I do feel like I need to slow down before I end up becoming one of those bitter people who go unappreciated for far too long. Day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment