Monday, September 7, 2009

The Focus

As of August 31 my focused mask is on and I won't remove it til my mission is accomplished. Some people say, "if all you do is go to school and work then you are a loser." In my mind I say, "Fuck you." In reality I just nod my head and keep it moving. Working full time is a chore in itself. This semester I'm going at this school thing like it's a full time job. If I want unprecedented personal college success then I'm gonna grinnd.

Motto of the Moment: I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR SHIT THAT AINT GONE GET ME PAID OR A GRADE.

To the Outsiders: It seems harsh and my distance may seem cruel but if I'm gonna do me I gotta get rid of you. Afterall nobody really cares for me like I care for them. Me not getting to close to yall allows me to roll bounce when I need to. And I need to.

To My Cirle: I love yall. You know this isn't a personal thing. I'm never too far from yall. Expect me to check in with yall to make sure everything is cool. If you need me at my desk is where I'll be posted.

To Society: I hope yall change while I take a break from yall. I want to come back to a world who's page had been refreshed.

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, you do not seem harsh at all. Your mind and heart know what's right and you know the way to go about it. I feel exactly what you're saying because this semester I'm doing the very same thing... I'm still getting used to it but in the end all you have is yourself so who cares about what other people are saying. PFFFT at them! ;)

    ReplyDelete